"The Foreign & Commonwealth Office advises against all but essential travel to the West Bank..."

Wednesday 1 July 2009

And so it begins...


As you may or may not know I’m going to Palestine for 3 weeks to work in Al – Jalazon refugee camp near Ramallah. On my way I’ll pass through Tel – Aviv, Jerusalem, occupied Palestine and hopefully Gaza. I’ll be staying with local families and working with local people with the intention of better understanding the situation in both Israel and Palestine. I’ll periodically uploads short bits of text and photos as well as points of interest that I come across. Whilst many of you will know my stance on the situation I will try and be objective and fair in my reports, which hopefully you’ll find interesting (or at least enjoy the pictures)…

No comments:

Post a Comment